June 8, 2015

Two, Four, Six, Eight, Ten. I love the mi-shen!

¡Saludos!
 
So, Hermana Collins and I are working hard on being the best missionaries we ever have been and well... it is work! But it is work that I signed up for. It is also work that makes me happy. The things that make one happiest though, also have the power to make one the saddest. We have such high hopes for people! Higher than they have even for themselves. 
 
Somehow, that makes me think of my Heavenly Father. How high are His hopes for me? His expectations? I have been praying for help to live up to them, even just a little. My companion helps me. The mission helps me.
We are tired, but not heartless. Maybe those we had such hopes for don't make it now, but their time will come. Our job is to find those whose time it is. So we look. That is where the work comes in. And it is worth it!
 
Today, June 8, 2015- (WHAT?)
Two tags.
Four Zones.
Six companions. (MTC)
Eight transfers.
Ten Months.
And still new!

Hagan lo justo!
Hermana Charity Meldrum