January 19, 2016

Algunas fotos para algunas Hermanas

This week has been a good one, and the work keeps on.
I LOVE IT HERE.

Quick people update:
Yaquelyn, from TV, has been sick these days and we haven't been able to see her.
Eli, the amazing, has a date for the 31 and got her husband to church on Sunday. Sweet.
Fran, the father, decided he is wasting his time waiting and wants to be baptized already. (True. He has years now)

The sisters I live with are so fun, we got these pictures at the zoo. Doesn't look like one, I know.
(you may find it fun to note that my companion and I have matching footprints)

As for me, I am just so happy all the time. I think it scares people... but contacting has its ups and downs anyway.
The Gospel is true, and the road to lasting happiness.

Get on it!

Love, Hermana Meldrum