May 25, 2015

Oscar!

Oscar is a cute 9 year old who wants to do what is right. He loves his family and is a good example for them, and for me. The family members were/are less active. That is why he is getting baptized late, his mom and uncle just no reactivated. But man do I love him. His nonmember, but christian, father was able to come (he lives another life with another wife. we don't know him) and gave the closing prayer. He expressed his thanks for giving his son a second family (the ward). He could really feel the spirit in church when he visited and at the baptism service.
The gospel is about families. Punto.
 


 
 
The mission keeps blessing and blessing me. I seem to often ask the question, "What have I EVER done to deserve anything this wonderful?"
 
On earth, nothing. 
 
But the answer is simply that I am a daughter of the Most High God, and He wants to bless me. 
That is enough for me.
 
Hope you all too remember who you are and can see the blessings in your lives like Oscar sees in his.
Love you!
Hermana Meldrum