April 6, 2015

HEY EVERYONE...GUESS WHAT!

Okay, I will just tell you. Pablo is getting baptized! Tune in next week for the full story. 

Also, Haiti gets a temple! Our little island will have TWO, count 'em, two temples. AH. I almost cried.
 
Only two weeks left in the transfer. Also almost crying. That went fast.
 
A few details to bring us together...
  • I don't eat peanut butter and apples anymore. No peanut butter. But we have these little jello shots that we freeze. Like bite-sized popscicles!
  • I improved the clotheslines and the closets in our house. So, at least in one way, the area is better than when I found it. 
  • I am wearing a blue dress.
  • My ward is Benjamin and my neighborhood is Chicago.
  • I love you all. 
Apply the impressions you got during conference.
 
Hermana Meldrum