March 31, 2015

This Easter, Water the Seed of Perfection

I am a representative of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Putting His name over my heart every day reminds me so, and makes me painfully aware of how far from like Him I really am. He is perfect. He lives perfectly. He loves perfectly. He is whole. And I am not. How then, can I really be His representative? 
 
Simply put, because He lets me.
 
The Savior did not live, die, and rise again for perfect beings. But for imperfect beings to become like Him. And He wants us to accept Him. If we let Him in and strive to be like Him, we can be clean and whole. NOT PERFECT. Not yet. But we have a seed of perfection planted in our hearts and when we put Him there too, it can grow. 
 
This Easter, we are inviting all to let Him in.
 
My invitation to all the imperfect is to say a prayer and ask, if He is real and if He loves you. I know that you will feel, deeply, a powerful yes. And the moment you decide that you love Him too, is the moment He can start healing you. 
 
I send my love and testimony. 
Let's keep growing.
He lives. He loves.
I love Him. I love you!
 
Hermana Meldrum