April 20, 2015

Another week in PARADISE

So transfers came again. Strange... Hermana Hansen is going to LOS FRAILES 1A, in other words, the area I came from. She is also white washing (neither of the sisters going know the area). In other words, the thing I did when I went there. Hm....

Also strange, I already know my new companion! Hermana Collins is from my group (left the MTC together), and we were in the same zone this transfer. Now she is an Hermana Leader with me! 
 
This is going to be a PAR-TAY.
 
I am healthy, I am happy. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! 

Alma 43
And now it came to pass that the sons of Alma did go forth among the people, to declare the word unto them. And Alma, also, himself, could not rest, and he also went forth.

I bet the thing that causes Alma's unrest is his understanding of what the gospel means. I think we should all seek to understand, and by doing so, sharing the gospel becomes a joy... something we can't rest we are so excited to do. 

This message is too good not to share.

I love you all. Feel free to share your missionary stories with me!
 
Hermana Meldrum